“…at all times calm and professional and brought some great knowledge and advice.” [Client recommendation]
The list below illustrates the variety of technical authoring work that Tyndale undertakes for clients:
- Prepared user’s manuals, standard operating procedures and technical bulletins for a company that develops and manufactures ultraviolet water treatment systems.
- Created a series of articles discussing different technical aspects of a major EU-funded development programme.
- Compiled an installation, operation and maintenance manual for a new voltage control relay used in electrical supply networks.
- Created, revised and updated user’s manuals for industrial explosion protection systems.
- Analysed experimental data and prepared internal reports on company research programmes.
- Produced a series of technical case studies on flagship applications for the client’s smoke and fire detection systems.
- Prepared text for new product brochures.
- Compiled and updated a web-based user’s manual for an online flight planning software application.
- Created new user assistance materials (equipment user guides and software help) for laboratory instruments used in infrared spectroscopy and thermal analysis.
- Restructured and updated articles for a new online knowledge base to support users of the client’s e-commerce warehouse management system.