Does your business have a need for user’s guides, software help, application notes, case studies, technical reports, standard operating procedures or white papers?
But perhaps you do not have the resources or the need to engage a specialist technical author on a permanent basis?
Tyndale Technical Authoring offers you:
- Completion of technical authoring tasks to a high standard of written English, within an agreed timescale and budget.
- Tailoring of content to suit different audiences, providing easy access to the critical information without adding unnecessary detail.
- Communication of your product to the market using a consistent “voice” and style.
- Removal of the additional task of documentation from technical specialists responsible for product development.
- Personal attention to your technical documentation and a single point of contact for your projects.
Use a specialist – use Tyndale
We can provide dedicated and experienced support to your business or project with the individual technical authoring tasks that you need to complete. We have a strong technical background in science and engineering, and we can communicate effectively with experts from a variety of disciplines, digest highly specialised information and then produce advice and guidance that is helpful to a wide range of customers and users.
We will take the time to understand your needs and, equally importantly, the needs of the consumers of your technical information.
To discuss how your company might benefit from Tyndale’s technical authoring services, use the contact form provided here, or call Robert Pallant on 07969 421632.
Latest News and Views